|Products: 0 piece|
Night vision monocular
Monocular is intended for operation at night under natural illumination and in the complete darkness with the switched on infrared illuminator.
Usage of IIT of Generation 2+ allows to observe under illumination of (3-5)x10-3 lx, and with IIT of Generation 3 - under illumination of (3-5)x10-4 lx.
Monocular has metal or plastic dampproof body and can be used for covert surveillance and walking, maps reading, repair of technical equipment etc.
Its design allows to combine two monoculars into one night vision binocular with 1x or 3x magnification.
Completed with infrared aiming device or collimator sight, the monocular can be used for sighting while shooting.
- IIT generation 2+ or 3;
- removable protecting cap on the objective lens for operating under high light conditions;
- additional 3x and 5x objective lenses;
- soft rubber eyeshield;
- IR illuminator on indication;
- low battery indication;
- possibility of mounting on a head or helmet;
- vertical and horizontal (possibility to remove the monocular from one eye to another) adjustment of the monocular on the headmount;
- possibility of mounting on a weapon with the help of adapter bracket for "Picatinny" rail;
- rigid watertight design;
- operating temperature range from -50°C to +50°C, low temperature is limited by type of battery
|Field of view, min, deg||36|
|Eye relief, mm||30|
|Exit pupil, mm||25|
|Diopter abjustment, D||±3|
|Power supply||1xAA; 1.5V|
|Battery life for continuous work without IR illuminator on at the temperature of +20oC, min, hours||24|
|Focal length, mm||27|
|Objective lens diameter, mm||23|
|Focus range, m||0.25-?|
|Identification range with IIT of Gen. 2+/3, m||180 / 250|
|Overall dimensions, mm||150х60х52|
Used together with: